The JOKER πŸƒ

 Monday August 17th


Joker on a staircase

That was me today… Joker on a staircase.  I went up, and down a flight of stairs today.  Believe it or not but this is very exciting. Now I did have not one, but two spotters… LOL.  And I did have a cane. But I made it. Up and down. I have been going up and down four steps in the gym here but hadn’t attempted a full staircase yet. Now I know I’m ready for home. 🏑 




Speaking of going home...It turns out my discharge date has been moved up to Thursday afternoon πŸ™Œ because there is a large group being discharged on Friday morning. I figure if Jillian picks me up at 4 o’clock....I can catch the 4:30 GO train into the city, be at the KEG by 5:30 🍻 , dinner at Jacob πŸ₯© ...maybe head to 2CATS around 10...Then head to the Matador when that shuts down.  πŸ™„

KIDDING!  I can’t wait to GO HOME!  




Thanks for dropping off lunch this weekend, Johnny!  πŸ† 




On a completely unrelated note, I wore shorts with a button...as in NOT ELASTIC waistband!  So what if it took me 5 minutes to do up my button one-handed. πŸ™„πŸ€šIts been nothing but pull ups for me since the stroke...think i might put on an actual button up shirt when im home...might take an hour though.





Beef Ribette on the menu tonight...memories of the McRib!
Jealous?




Let’s go Raptors!!!  DEFEND THE NORTH.



After the rain...



3 MORE SLEEPS!
3 MORE SLEEPS!
...Pancake bites await! πŸ₯ž 





Comments

  1. You will need to order those pancake bites at home.See if you can get them the recipe!
    Great report today!❤️πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying yesterday (over the Jillian tribute) and laughing today (over the joker scene), I hope your writing doesn’t completely stop when you are home!!!

    You are doing so wonderful, love for your family (and life!) will persevere... You’ve got this, Adam!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

    T minus 2 days, HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good read, thanks for the optimism for all of us today. Thanks for sharing the challenges you are going through, one by one knock them down. As far as I am concerned, fair game to keep on the elastic waist however.

    Can't wait to see the family together at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, we the North. People love how I jump into Raptors basketball this time of year. Back to back, bring it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health 🀡 πŸ‘°

Spasticity πŸ§