Room with a View

Wednesday July 29th



Today was a great day, in a lot of ways!!!!

Physio was busy, with lots of walking, and staircase work!!  The entire Physio team was thoroughly impressed as I paraded around the gym, lap after lap, like a proud peacock.  Time for some video work tomorrow so I can show my walking progress.

In OT, had an assessment on left-sided mobility and functionality… They said I was progressing “spectacularly“. So that’s a good thing.

All the while, The nurses were busy moving me into a new room…A room with a view!  Technically I had A view before, but it wasn’t very good.  It was into a courtyard and there was never anyone in it. Now I look due East… I can see the lake, the CNTower, and spectacular skies ALL DAY LONG!

Jillian came up for a dinner date outside.... Our usual table. šŸ˜‹





Then this happened…

Drive Up Visit


Anneke, the kids & Tukker šŸ¶

♥️


And then this happened…

Mom & Dad

Mom on the phone, Dad on the binoculars 


I love my family. They just know how to make me smile. šŸ˜ƒ♥️













Comments

  1. A great day! What an amazing family. Keep on “doin’ the do” Adam! Awesome to read about your progress. Muscats at dawn!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you in so many ways! and this beautiful post has me in more tears than usual... ❤️šŸŒˆ✨ Keep it up, Mr Spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought me some happy tears. .you guys are all amazing! Keep up the hard work. U da man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful family! Great that you could see them & love your Dads binoculars šŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new view, wonderful to see the kids, Anneke and your parents. Keep up the amazing progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your blog and your progress in rehab and I am glad that things are progressing as well as they are. I also glad for all the family support that you have as that does make a difference.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic post! Had me laughing out loud imagining you as proud as a peacock LOL. And Then watery eyes seeing your awesome fam! You rock! Keep up all the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post made me teary to see your family there cheering you on. Your dad....LOL The Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark & Diane CollinsAugust 2, 2020 at 4:52 PM

    Fantastic news on your progress Adam. And so nice to see the love and support from your family. That is powerful medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty priceless your family! But also love your perseverance and positivity my friend! You will get there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§