Mama’s Boy 👩‍👦

 Wednesday August 19th


Mama’s Boy



It was mom‘s turn to visit today. Another epic hug… More tears.... It was fantastic.  😭  Last time I saw mom was in the hospital in Sault Ste. Marie when she snapped this pic of a fine looking fella...




Go figure… They start allowing visitors two days before I get out.  🤷‍♂️  I gave mom the usual tour, showing her all around my bachelor apartment.  Close your eyes now if you don’t want me to spoil it for you…

All part of the journey... Home while I healed.




Well tonight will be night 42 in the hospital. My last night in the hospital. It’s the end of this part of my recovery.  6 weeks.  Looking back, it’s safe to say I’ve come a long way.  But I’ve still got a long way to go. I know that I’ll get there. I just have to be patient.






♥️💪

For the last time, from 4North… 
Goodnight! 😴


Comments

  1. Can’t wait to see you back home my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Adam:
    “ health doesn’t always come from medicine! Sometimes it comes with peace of mind, peace in the heart, peace in the soul. It comes from laughter and love” You got it all!! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health 🤵 👰

Spasticity 🧠