♥️ Home with the family ♥️

 Saturday August 22nd


I waited a long time for this moment.  A moment I’ll never forget.  We all cried, we all hugged, we all needed it. 



Released back into the wild at 3:30 on Thursday afternoon...



Jillian was there to take me home.  From the moment I went into the hospital until the moment I left, she was always there when I needed her.  I had the best welcoming committee there to greet me.  The kids made the most amazing signs and cards… 




Aqua therapy has been fantastic!


It has definitely been an adjustment coming home. More so than I thought it would be. The frustration of having to ask for help with everything. I mean everything.  Definitely need to take time to rest. Gone from puttering around my hospital room, to having to navigate the house and yard.

Friday: A couple of errands that HAD to get done on my first full day at home… Went to the DMV with dad 😒🙄 and LensCrafters to get some new reading glasses 🤓. Not sexy but like I said they just had to get done. Tired me out big time… #naptime.  Fantastic dinner with all the family together.



Family❤️ is everything




♥️💪

Update:  Dad and I won $22 in the lottery! 💰 







Comments

  1. Think you won the lottery when you met Jillian 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great pics. Enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your home! Enjoy all the cuddles and snuggles! You have such a beautiful family. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news. Hope you continue your blog as are a very creative writer and makes us truly appreciate the many gains you have made in your recovery and the journey that lies ahead. Truly believe you will continue to succeed and you have a truly AMAZING family . Know we're all rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health 🤵 👰

Spasticity 🧠