PFO CLOSURE DAY ♥️ šŸ˜³

 Monday August 24th


I do, thanks.

It has been so great to be home. I spent the weekend relaxing at home with the family by the pool.  Today was my first day dealing with some in-home therapy.  I also went to a local physiotherapy clinic that specializes in Neuro Physio.  I will be going there to supplement my outpatient therapy.


Tomorrow is a big day in my recovery. I’m going to Trillium hospital in Mississauga to have my PFO closure procedure done. I will be staying there overnight and then hopefully home Wednesday morning.  It is a routine cardiac catheterization procedure for which I will be under conscious sedation.  
Nothing to worry about.  šŸ™„šŸ¤žšŸ˜¬ 



Below is a short video showing the whole procedure… Pretty interesting. Definitely worth a watch.





Pancake Bites tomorrow! šŸ„ž 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§