Jager 🥃 SHOTS!

 Saturday August 15th




I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again… The weekends are hard. Without the daily routine schedule, there is a lot of downtime.  Too much downtime. Time to think. Think about how this happened.  Think about why this happened.  Think about how much I hate that this happened. 

It’s hard. Every single day is hard. Things that are supposed to be so easy, are so hard.  I get frustrated. I can pretend that I don’t, but I do.  

And at the end of a long day, Jillian arrives. Smiling like she always is, here to lift my spirits. To spend time with me. To help me heal.♥️  And then she tells me to look out the window. Somethings happening, someone’s here… here for you...

#KitzbühelCrew

The perfect thing to lift my spirits. They even did  JAGERMEISTER shots in the parking lot! So close I could almost taste it.  




They even brought dinner…

#Sottosotto




From sun up to sun down, today had the full range of emotions....




6 more sleeps... 🛏




Comments

  1. Your last wknd is almost behind you, Adam!!! Have you dreamt up what you will do next Saturday?! It will be here before you know it... 😘 Meantime, keep up the amazing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam the weekend is almost out! Good luck for the last week and hold in there, this time next week you’ll be home and you can sleep like a baby in your own bed 🛌. Xx Keep up the great progress and see you soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Adam. Your strength, effort, persistence, gratitude, appreciation and love will continue to carry you through and carry you forward. You’ve got this. xoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn’t Jillian sneak in some jägermeister?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean technically I told you to look out the window...wish I could’ve been there in person, thank god for the powers of FaceTime! Next time buddy #kitzcrewforlife #cdnapresskiteam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health 🤵 👰

Spasticity 🧠