♥️ HOLE PATCHED! ♥️

 Wednesday August 26th



Showed up at Trillium yesterday for my cardiac procedure...


SERVICE DATE???  What am I, a car šŸš˜ in for an oil change?  Just call me HottRod. šŸ”„ 




Woke up at Trillium Hospital this morning in the cardiology recovery room.  The procedure went well yesterday.  I was under conscious sedation, so was able to watch most of it on a huge screen in the operating room.  Pretty amazing to witness it FIRST HAND!  They put 2 catheters in my groin and one in my right wrist.  I could actually feel the one in my arm snaking through me.....creepy and cool all at once.  I watched them place the PFO Occluder in my heart.  Nice work Dr. Puley

Hole patched!! šŸ™Œ 

(Now i just gotta deal with the three holes left by the catheters)

 Hopefully that’s the last of my strokes.  ONE AND DONE! ♥️ 





I’m gonna have to give the Breakfast Edge to Trillium over Oakville Hospital...

Believe your Eyes.....PORK SAUSAGE! šŸ– 




The cutlery edge, however, goes to Oakville.šŸ“ Check out my Funky Flat Fork this morning...
#cutleryfail šŸ“šŸ™„šŸ‘Ž




Oh, and in case you’re wondering....

FALL RISK: I wasn’t expecting that for another 40 years. šŸ‘“šŸ»



Jillian is on her way to get me. ♥️šŸ¤—. 

It’s time to go home. šŸ”

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§