Get Well Soon

 Tuesday August 11th



Some funny GET WELL cards...



Had a meeting today with the social worker, occupational therapist, Jillian and I. Starting to discuss my transition to home at the end of next week. Things we have to consider are outpatient treatments, extra private treatments, and other options.  Another treatment plan we are considering is hyperbaric oxygen therapy.  The hospital has an outpatient program called STEP UP, but it has been closed until just recently because of COVID-19. While we are hoping that I’ll be able to get in there when I’m ready for outpatient physiotherapy, there’s definitely a chance that there will be a delay, or a gap in my treatments that we need to be ready with a contingency plan if necessary.  Definitely want to keep the momentum going from my daily treatments in rehab at the hospital!





What a difference a year makes!  Got a reminder on Facebook today.... August 11 last year was the last day of Ella softball season as they won silver at provincials. August 11 this year is her first exhibition game of the season in their Covid pod. Stupid global pandemic.



1 year ago....Last day of the season


1 year later....First day of the season






10 MORE SLEEPS ‘til I’m home.  šŸ” 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§