Step by step πŸ‘£

Tuesday July 28

πŸ’ͺI GUARANTEE IT🦡


Working my way back...one step at a time!  It may not be running, or cycling… but recumbent stepping is all I’ve been cleared for so far. 15 minutes at a time. Just over 1.5 Kilometres in 15 minutes...puts me on about a seven hour marathon pace. Not too shabby considering where I was just under three weeks ago.πŸ€•

One step at a time 🚢 



Some sweet swag arrived from the boys at the office today. They definitely know how to raise my spirits! These slippers will definitely have me high stepping in no time at all.  Can’t wait to wear them every Sunday as I watch football this fall… Let’s hope there’s a season. 🀞🏈

How ‘bout them Cowboys?




Do not adjust your picture....PANCAKE BITES ARE BACK!  Looking back through my posts I see that the last time these were served was a week ago...so I’m thinking it’s a Tuesday thing!  I’ll keep you posted on that.
Pancake Tuesday




 πŸ’€ 24 MORE SLEEPS! 😴 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health 🀡 πŸ‘°

Spasticity πŸ§