Routine Day

Wednesday July 22nd

❤️




I’m definitely starting to settle into a routine here in Rehab.  Breakfast is very hit or miss…

Pancake Bites
If you’re  wondering, a single serving of pancake bites is exactly 5 pieces.  


After breakfast most days I get picked up and taken to the gym for some very light cardio. It’s not much but it’s a start… makes me feel a little more human.  

#recumbentstepping

The rest of my day is filled up with occupational therapy, physiotherapy in the gym, practice walking, and some much-needed downtime.  Dinner is usually served at 5:30, right in line with the senior theme.  I should finish Netflix right about when I’m leaving here.

30 MORE SLEEPS ‘TILL I HUG THE KIDS!!!!
❤️






Comments

  1. Those legs are looking good! Those pancake bites on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic Wilson! So great to see your incredible progress, Adam! Sending our best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote Adam - a bit of a pain you have to go through now but you will be in great shape on the back end of this. Enjoy those pancakes, I will try to replicate here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. šŸ„° You are doing - and thinking about - everything right! The forced sabbatical STINKS, but 30 days will be over before you can blink an eye! Every day a little stronger... šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how you are the one giving me the laughs but this brightened my day. Love the pancake bites. Great to see the continued progress and amazing attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§