Family

Monday July 27th




That pretty much says it all.  The thing that drives me. My motivation to get better. Motivation to get healthy. Motivation to get home.  

Having the chance to FaceTime the kids every night has been a great thing. I get to see their (mostly) happy faces.  I get to hear about their day and they get to hear about mine. I get to see their smiling faces and they’re silly faces. I get to see them dance, and laugh, and just be themselves. Of course it would be better if I could see them in person and hug them.  But in these crazy times, this is the best we can do.  And I’m OK with that. 25 more sleeps and I’ll be home.šŸ„°

The best part of my day. Every day.
♥️




Since the day that Jillian called Anneke to tell her what had happened to me, Anneke has been amazing!  A constant source of support… there to do everything and anything.  When she’s not working, she’s been at the house helping.  Just knowing that she is at the house with the kids, has given Jillian that extra bit of time...to get caught up on work, take a breather for herself, or spend more time with me.  We are so lucky, and thankful to have her.  Not sure how we’ll ever be able to repay her. 

Siblings 







Comments

  1. Mark & Diane CollinsJuly 27, 2020 at 8:30 PM

    Beautiful thoughts Adam. You are one lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing family!!! Keep the posts coming Adam...we are all cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't be anywhere else. Love you all very very much and sooo proud of all the hard work you are doing!!! xoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is indeed everything Adam, the nights will fly by for you I hope! Anneke remains awesome, will give her an extra hug when I get up there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§