π£ Shoutout to my Sister π£
Sunday August 9th

One month since my stroke...
Well... After today I’ve only got one more weekend to get thru in here. Is it just me? Or has it been 30° and sunny ever since I got here? I sure hope there’s more summer left for me when I get home… Can’t wait to sit in the backyard, spend time in the pool, hang out with the family, and enjoy some summer sunshine. I got a feeling my front crawl is going to need some work…π♂️
It was great to see another familiar face today. My buddy Paul Nicholson snuck down the hall to see me, as he was visiting his mother-in-law.






Dinner with Jillian at our usual table....Delicious home cooking from my mom!

And then we got a fantastic drive-by visit…on their way home from the cottage.♥️

12 more sleeps...πΊ
I will bring you some proper Heineken’s when you arrive back home - assuming a little alcohol is allowed ππ
ReplyDeleteSo great to see you at your regular dining spot ... from an incredibly socially distanced spot of course. And we loved driving by your window with all the cards. You and Jillian are so well loved by so many. xoa
ReplyDeleteAdam its great to see your positive attitude and energy. I am sure there will be many sunny days ahead in your backyard next to the pool with your family.
ReplyDelete