We are not broken, we are just human.

Friday July 24th

So yesterday had its ups and downs.  One of the great things about this blog is that I can share my frustrations with the readers.  And the nice thing about that, is that once in a while I’ll get feedback… A comment, a text, an email.  Today I got an email from an old family friend, and with it, she shared something that once got her through a tough situation (coffee stains and all). It was pretty much perfect timing.  And for that, I’m grateful.

A matter of perspective




Lunch date... OUTSIDE!!!

I have definitely been making strides in my walking… Pun intended. But it hasn’t been without a few great tricks and tips from the Physio team. One of the devices that I use regularly on my walks is called an ankle foot orthosis (AFO).  The AFO is there to hold my foot up because I currently have drop foot. Hopefully with time I will be able to work my ankle back strong enough so that I don’t have this anymore and I can walk without the AFO.

AFO

It was great to be able to show off my ‘shopping cart strut’ for Jillian today.




Thankfully, home cooked dinner from a friend!  Pork tenderloin.....saved me from cold pasta, overcooked veggies, and hospital fish.  Phew!



⚾️  Baseball is BACK!  ⚾️ 












Comments

  1. Mark & Diane CollinsJuly 25, 2020 at 12:54 PM

    Perfectly normal to have your ups and downs Adam. We are with you either way.

    "The measure of who we are is how we react to something that doesn't go our way." - Greg Popovich.

    "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies only in your determination." - Tommy Lasotda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Every Day is Good but there is Good in Every Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§