PFO

Tuesday July 14th

The doctors wanted to investigate something further that they had seen on a test on Monday.  I was off to have a transoesophageal echo cardio gram.  After this, the cardiologist was able to confirm that I have something called a PFO (patent foramen ovale).  


This is something that is in about 1/4 of all people. It’s usually only discovered when extensive testing occurs. It may or may not be a contributing factor to my stroke.  I had more blood taken for extensive testing.I am also wearing a Holter monitor for 14 days to monitor my heart. It is a portable device for cardiac monitoring.


And this is the struggle i face with my left arm.  Simple movements have become very difficult for me.  I have to connect the wires from my brain to my muscles all over again.  The struggle is real.

Cloth exercise

Comments

  1. Oh Adam. With your determination I am sure you are going to make an excellent recovery. I’m so glad you’ve already gained so much back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In sickness and in health šŸ¤µ šŸ‘°

Spasticity šŸ§